Monday, April 5, 2010

Bienvenue!

Bienvenue and welcome to my food blog!  I have decided to join the masses and try my hand at food blogging.  I'm no stranger to online journaling, but I am new to blogging.  Yes, there is a difference, but I won't go into semantics here (that's what my online journal is for!).  No, this space is dedicated to my adventures in cooking and food.  I love to cook and I always have.  I was making myself lamb chops and pasta pesto when I was a sophomore in college, just so I would feel more at home.  My mom sparked the love of food and cooking within me.  She was always encouraging of me in the kitchen; letting me help with everything she made and all the parties she hosted while I was growing up.  I've keep the fire going and have found peace and tranquility in the kitchen.  Now, teamed up with my wonderful and hungry husband, I know I can tackle any recipe that comes my way!

I know there are many food blogs out there; I read a few of them myself.  I'm not here to compete with them.  My goal here is to share my love of food and cooking and I hope to inspire the same love of cooking my mom inspired within me to anyone who happens upon this blog.

2 comments: